I don’t know if anyone out there is like me but I seem to have a vat of useless knowledge stored in my mind, like facts that no one actually needs to know! I also seem to have no recollection of where I find this knowledge, but it really doesn’t help me at all. The only time it was ever useful was on the high school quiz bowl team (lame, I know, nerdy, I know, but I was good) it even led to me being the All-Star player for my school. Now I have moved on from my quiz bowl career, stuck with amazing facts that no one seems to care about and my friends are stuck dealing with me spewing out random facts that they couldn’t give two bowel movements about. Since they don’t want to hear them and I have plenty to share I thought I would put some up on my blog, here it goes… I hope you don’t think I’m absolutely insane now…
- Hippopotamuses sweat pink.
- There are one-hundred and eighteen ridges on a dime.
- Pluto is the same size as Russia
- 1/64 people in Alaska have their pilot’s license.
- There is a picture of Gandalf in Dumbledore’s office
- Broadway or Highway 9 runs from Manhattan to Albany City
- President Garfield could write Greek with his left hand and Latin with his right.
- It takes 50 years for an oak tree to start producing acorns.
- In Venice the airports name is Marco Polo.
- Dreamt is the only word in the English language that ends in mt.
- When you sneeze water comes out of your mouth at 60mph
- “Go.” Is the shortest sentence in the English language.
- A cat has 32 muscles in its ear.
- Horses cannot throw up.
- The average American eat 87 hot dogs a year. This is actually a disgusting fact and it makes me want to vomit.
These are just a few of the hundreds of useless facts I have stored in my mind. I’m not really sure why I decided to share them with you guys but I did and I hope they at least made your day the slightest bit entertaining.