Okay, it’s been decided, every other week will be Tag Tuesdays. Some Tuesdays will be no posts and other ones will just be random posts or serious posts, or whatever, and Tag Tuesdays might even go down to once a month just because it’s hard finding ones I like. Anywho, onto the questions. Also first a question, is anywho a word? Sometimes spellcheck underlines it and other times it doesn’t so is it a word? Because I really like it.
1. What is your favorite color? I hate this question, I don’t believe in favorite colors and I refuse to answer it.
2. What is your favorite number? 5. I like odd numbers only please.
3. What is your dream career? To be honest, this would be an awesome career to just blog and travel blog about it, but also help people. I really want to work for an NGO and teach English to women in Africa, as well as subjects like math and other basics so that they can teach the kids so that they don’t become dependent upon foreigners teaching everyone.
4. Where do you see yourself living when you’re on your own? I hope either on the west coast like Seattle, or somewhere in California, or in London or Dublin, two of my favorite cities in the world.
5. Where is your favorite place to travel? I love London and Dublin, but when I travel I like to go to new places and new cities. I really want to go to Charleston, South Carolina.
6. What do you do in your free time? Free time? Thats a thing? No when I have that I like to crochet, read, watch Netflix, okay so I guess free time is a regular day for me… Awkward.
7. Favorite clothing stores? Forever 21, when they have good clothes, I feel like they’re hit or miss a lot of the time. I also love American Eagle, but I’m also poor so that doesn’t happen a lot. Finally Target, I love it so much also because they have more than just clothes.
8. Dream car? No car…? I have a love/hate relationship with driving, I don’t really like it but I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t drive. So I’d rather just live in a city where I can get everywhere by walking or public transportation like subways and stuff.
9. What TV shows can’t you live without? Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, and whatever my addiction of the week is.
10. Three people you need in your life. Well I can’t just pick three so I’m going to do three groups. My parents, they are always there for me, like I am always amazed at how supportive they are of me no matter what, and I know I can go to them with any problem but also things I’m proud of and they’ll be proud too. My best friends, Katie, Lindsay, and Hannah, I honestly don’t know what I would do without these three ladies, no matter how bad of a day I’m having and I need to rant they’re there to listen and make me laugh. I couldn’t ask for a better support system. Finally, but not least important, I need God. I mean He’s always listening, so I guess He probably hears the things in my head that no one should hear, but He does protect me and answers my prayers, whether I like the answers or not.
11. I can’t sleep without my old, ratty, “chew” bunny, or an extra pillow, I always need something to hold in my arms while I fall asleep.
12. If you were given a million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it? I know it says all for myself but the first thing I would do is pay off my parents house, pay for my college, and then my sisters, and then with whatevers left I would travel for a summer. Hopefully there’s no taxes on this million dollars.
13. I have a celebrity crush on… Zac Efron, first and foremost who doesn’t? Then if you consider YouTubers celebrities, which some people do and some people don’t, Joe Sugg, but I feel like I know him so it’s almost like a real crush, which is creepy. Very very creepy.
14. What is your favorite treat to eat? Chocolate. I love it so much. I could marry it.
15. My favorite animals are… Giraffes. They are so majestic and beautiful and I love them so much.
16. What is your favorite season? Fall because I don’t like the heat and all the bees finally start to go away.
17. My favorite childhood shows were… Lizzie McGuire, That So Raven, Even Stevens, I guess you get the gist, Disney Channel shows basically.
18. Why did you start blogging? Well when I entered college my plan was to be a communications major with a concentration in journalism and I thought it would be a good start, but now I don’t want to do that I still love blogging though and I don’t plan on ever stopping.
19. What do you hold close to your heart? My grandmom, she died two years ago this month and I will always keep her close to my heart. She was an amazing woman when she was alive, and that will always stay with me and when I make big decisions I try to think of advice she would give me because she was always so wise.
20. What is one music artist that you are in love with? Well I’m going to assume this questions means with their music and that would be Taylor Swift, and that used to be a super cliche white girl thing and I don’t think it is anymore because now the super cliche white girl thing to do is make fun of her, but that’s not cool.
Anyway so this is actually basically my life but that was the point of the tag, so I guess it worked.
January 6: Dustin Hoffman in 1973
January 7: Who was Harald Bluetooth, the 10th-century figure for whom the Bluetooth wireless transferring technology is named?
Don’t forget to comment with your guesses!