So if you read my year in review or my 2014 goals you may have read that I lost my resolutions from last year, well in the past week they have been recovered so for today’s post I’m going to evaluate last year’s resolutions and see how I did on them.
- Get in shape to play Quidditch. Well at this point I thought in my year I assumed that I would have gone to a school with a Quidditch team but I didn’t so I guess I didn’t get in shape for Quidditch, and I guess I didn’t really get in shape at all either, so yeah a fail.
- Make new friends. Which I think I did at college, I mean maybe I didn’t always pick the best friends but there are a few that I would consider pretty good friends.
- Learn something new (hobby). Well I’m not sure if I did this or not, I’m trying to think and I guess this blog would be one along with YouTube videos, and I hope to improve on both of these over the next year as well.
- Give a compliment a day. I probably did this, I mean I usually say something nice to at least one person from I like your shirt to you’re a super cool person.
- Turn off the radio and talk to God once a day. This was meant to be when I was driving somewhere I would turn off the radio and just talk for a little bit, and I don’t know if I did this in the car everyday, but I do more now because when I drive I drive a lot further. I do on my way to and from school because I get tired of singing so about halfway through I start praying and it helps the drive be less lonely.
- Try and figure out if “Teach Me” is a realistic idea. Well this was my idea for an NGO in a class project and I thought that I could do that for like a job, but I never looked into it anymore, or if I did I don’t remember doing so, but this would still be a really cool plan if I ever have the money for it.
- Take a note of thankfulness once a day. Which was an awesome idea, and I think I kind of did that without thinking about it. I mean I’m on a daily basis thankful for my friends and family.
- Work on blog to improve writing. Now this was a funny goal because last year I had a blog but it was awful, I literally wrote about nothing. I don’t know why I did it to start, it is now deleted (thank goodness) but then I started this blog, which I adore and spend oodles of time on. I hope you guys like it too!
- Actually wear my nice clothes. Boy was I funny, thought I might dress up for school and I guess I did sometimes but I believe I still mostly wore t-shirts, sweatshirts, yoga pants, and leggings.
- Get the proper amount of sleep. What a joke, I don’t see this happening any time soon.
- Try to remember dreams, both real ones and sleep ones. I think I remember my real ones, I hardly ever remember my sleep ones. My real dreams are being considered whenever I make any sort of decision about the future.
- Remember to laugh at self. I do this all the time, you can’t have friends like mine and not laugh at yourself.
- Don’t be afraid. I don’t know what I was afraid of but I took a lot of risks last year, most of them ending badly so I’m not doing that anymore I’m only doing things for myself and things I’m comfortable with.
- Don’t shut everyone out. I can’t help this. I can’t talk to anyone when I have panic attacks or my anxiety is really bad, no one gets it. It only makes it worse. I have to shut everyone out to get better.
- Care about others but still think about myself. I think I did this so yeah.
Okay so I had to stop writing this post to go to work and my dad went seriously downhill from there. I wanted to go to Reading to get clothes for that picture but my mom told me to go to Litiz instead AND THEY WERE CLOSED TO I WASTED GAS TO GO TO A CLOSED TARGET I’M STILL PISSED ABOUT IT! Well anyway anger is one of my anxiety triggers apparently and along with my the bad feelings I have against my body, mixed with a new pair of jeggings felt a little scratchy and too tight with the underwear I was wearing made me actually have a break down. So the last of this was very poorly written and I apologize. These panic attacks keep getting worse and it’s harder to deal with, I hate feeling like I’m losing control of my body. Sometimes I feel like I’m slowly going crazy. I physically cannot write anymore.
January 9: 184 in triple overtime.
January 10: What popular TV chef and cookbook author once worked in the White House as a nuclear energy budget analyst?