So basically I hate people. Well okay, hate is a strong word, I guess I strongly detest most people. Of course not you guys, I love internet people, mostly because I feel like the dislike most of the same things I do. So today I’m just going to give you a list of reason s of why I dislike people.
- I can’t stand people who lie. I have trust issues because of liars. Also if you leave a detail out, it’s lying by omission, so yes you’re still a liar.
- I think people in general are rude. As I am writing this the girls above me are running around, stomping or something, but that’s rude. I try to walk quietly so I don’t disrupt the loud boys below me.
- I can’t handle aggressive drivers. I don’t drive slowly so there is really no need to be on my tail, especially on the highway, just pass me!
- People try to be controlling, and I can’t stand it. Everyone is their own person and you need to get over yourself and accept it. Others are not going to change their lives so that they can fit into yours, that’s a compromise, and if it’s not understood then the relationship isn’t worth it.
- They’re judgemental, mind your own business. I don’t understand why people are always insert themselves into their other people’s lives, it’s not right. How would you feel if everyone had their noses in your business? You wouldn’t like it, so don’t do it!
Okay so that’s all I’m going to write for today. Maybe I’ll continue this post on another day but I feel as if this is an overarching theme for my dislike of people. Why don’t you like people?
February 5: Denmark
February 6: What 1915 product gave the Sharp Corporation, Japan’s consumer electronics giant, its name?