So incase you couldn’t gather from the title my grandmother asked me to this post. The other qualifications she asked for were “The Hundreds of Things Mary does which are awesome, smart, caring, wonderful..” So in light of this Facebook message that she sent me and the fact that I am constantly telling people to embrace who they really are and find the good in themselves and share it with the world. I’m not sure if I can think of one hundred things that are awesome/smart/caring/wonderful about me so I’m going to do as many as I can, the catch however is I want anyone who reads this to comment with at least 5 great things about themselves. I’m serious if this gets likes and people don’t comment I’m going to be upset. I want everyone to know how great they are and recognize it themselves. So here goes my list.
- I think I’m hilarious. I laugh at every joke, sometimes to the point where sometimes I can’t finish it.
- I won several Model UN rewards in high school.
- I always try and cheer my friends up when they have bad days.
- My goal in life is to seriously change someone’s life forever in a positive fashion.
- I know a bunch of random facts that impress people.
- I get along with adults really well, something I’ve been good at for a long while now.
- My job right now may not be the ideal position for me but I think I’m decent at it.
- I love doing little things to make people smile.
- I’m good at reading really fast and intaking all of the information with it.
- I’m self-confident in most things I do.
- I’m pretty good at crocheting and I like making people blankets and scarves.
- I try to be the best friend I can be.
- I pick up little details and facial expressions in people.
- I’m pretty good at reading people when I meet them and I can figure out if I’ll get along with them or not.
- I’m good at public speaking.
- I spoke at graduation.
- Big things don’t really make me nervous.
- I’m good at committing to things I actually like.
- I’m super sassy in what I find a humorous way.
- I can stand up for myself without a problem.
- I listen to a variety of music so most people can think that I have a semi-decent good taste in music.
- I love giving compliments.
- I like to send happy messages to people on tumblr on anon.
Okay so I’m done at 25. I don’t want you guys to think I’m bragging but I’m trying to love myself and I really want you guys to do the same! Also I have some really exciting things coming up soon (hopefully) and I can’t wait to share them with you all!