First of all I would just like to thank everyone for their support with my idea yesterday, and the more I think about it and the more people I talk to the more support I get. The only thing I would really like is a partner of some sort, if you would be interested in that at all please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a reason why you would be interested in helping me and if you have enough time to devote to helping me. If you have no idea what I’m talking about here is a link to yesterday’s post https://marysaverageadventures.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/im-so-excited-blogger-convention-idea-please-help-me/ so you can find out. I think I’m going to start putting information for this event in my Sunday updates so be on the look out for that.
So since I didn’t like my February month series thing, I’ve decided on writing about some huge defining moments in my life. So if you read my post on my family or when I reviewed 2013, you probably saw some of my many defining moments in life, but not all of them. I would put pictures in but a lot of them are on my family computer back home so I’m just going to write them. This is also partially because I’m lazy.
- Obviously my first defining moment in life was my birth. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t be here today. Thanks for that mom and dad. I was also baptized as an infant which let me into the church and really helped shaped my life, which I would say is a defining moment.
- In the second grade I made my First Communion, which let me get more involved in the Mass, which was a defining moment, at the time because I felt like a princess, now because it’s a really important part of my faith.
- In the third or fourth grade, I found my first passion, acting. I joined the acting club and I went back every year to do stage work and managing until the my sophomore year when it was sadly put to an end. Even though I never got involved at a higher level I always consider this a defining moment because these were some of my happiest years, I felt like I was doing something that mattered.
- At the age of 14 I made my Confirmation which allowed me to be a full member of the church, which to me personally was a very defining moment.
- In the 8th grade one of my favorite teachers at the time advised me to join Model UN. Something that I ended up being pretty good at. This leads to the defining moment of getting three awards my sophomore year, that weren’t just participation awards, but an award I actually worked for.
- I would have to say the biggest defining moment of my life was the invitation to go to Europe. At the time I had no idea what an impact it would have on my life, but it has left a lasting impression. This is not only something that I will remember my whole life but it is something that brought me two of my best friends.
- My graduation obviously was a defining moment in my life, however, it was and even better moment for me because I not only helped plan it, and read off the names of my closest friends, but I had the amazing opportunity to be a commencement speaker. This was just a big moment for me and something I always wanted to do so to have the opportunity to it was amazing.
- Finally my last defining moment, and probably a huge thing was leaving for college. I mean even though I go home regularly (mostly because I’m not a fan of it here) to pack up my life and put it into boxes and start living in another state was a defining moment in my life. It was a big deal to me, something I had never done before.
Okay so those are just some major defining moments in my life, what are some of yours? Again if anyone is interested in my blogger convention, please let me know! On a completely unrelated note I have some very exciting things to come in the upcoming days/weeks/months and I can’t wait to share it all with you guys! Thanks for reading!