I want to say that I don’t think I’m going to do daily vlogging. It’s going to be weekly and like the one I did for when I went to Boston. I’m going to try and avoid the YouTube community even though it seems really cool, I would never want to become big because it just seems to be getting crazier and crazier. So I’ve hit a creativity wall for some reason. I think maybe because I’ve spent my day reading and that means I’ve basically been living inside a different world the whole day. I think I’ll try doing some book reviews this summer because that’s how I plan on spending my free time.
61. Been suspended/expelled? Nope.
62. Been arrested? Nope.
63. Ever been in love? Nope.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? How about not.
65. Are you hungry right now? Nope.
66. Do you like your wordpress friends more than your real friends? I mean I talk to people on here but I don’t know if I would consider us friends… If you consider us friends comment! So right now I have to say my real world friends.
67. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter for sure.
68. Twitter or Tumblr? This is actually hard. I really like twitter, but I get annoyed with people so I like Tumblr more I guess.
69. Are you watching tv right now? Yes.
70. Names of your bestfriends? I have a lot of friends and I think I consider most of them best friends because I go to each person with different things at different times.
71. Craving something? What? Dark chocolate.
72. What colour are your towels? My school ones are pink, white, and grey, the ones I use at home are purple or green.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? Usually one, tops two.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Just one.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? Too many, my kids will never need their own.
75. Favourite animal? Giraffe.
76. What colour is your underwear? Light pink.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Peanut Butter.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Grey, white, and purple.
80. What colour pants? Giraffe print.
81. Favourite tv show? Probably Grey’s Anatomy.
82. Favourite movie? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (even though I usually cry the whole movie).
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? Why would anyone ever say Mean Girls 2? That’s the real question.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Mean Girls.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? Caty.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? I hate that movie so much.
87. First person you talked to today? My littlest sister Julia.
88. Last person you talked to today? My other little sister Sarah.
89. Name a person you hate? I try not to hate people, usually I just really don’t like them.
90. Name a person you love? My whole family (I know that’s not a person).
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? Yes.
92. In a fight with someone? Nope.
93. How many sweatpants do you have? Not enough.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? Too many.
95. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
96. Favourite actress? Emma Watson.
97. Favourite actor? Zac Efron.
98. Do you tan a lot? Noooo, that’s so bad for you.
99. Have any pets? Yes, my very old dog.
100. How are you feeling? Decent.
Well that’s it for now. Thanks for reading!