Short answer: not here.
Longer answer: house sitting or some shenanigans where she doesn’t have wifi so she asked me, her favorite person ever (aka Lindsay), to put up a post for her tonight.
She gave me full creative liberty but since I actually intend to keep her as a friend, I’ll be nice. I’m going to take this as an opportunity to tell you a few of the things about Mary that she probably would never tell you herself. Because she’s humble and whatnot.
- Mary is super confident in herself and that’s something I really admire. She’s such a nerd but in the coolest way and she just kind of owns it and it’s great (like how she used to carry a briefcase in high school… Super bummed about the fact that I never got to witness that in person).
- She’s probably the most caring person you’ll ever meet. Whenever I have something I want to talk to someone about, Mary is usually my first choice because I know that she’ll care, even if I’m trying to talk about something that doesn’t particularly interest her.
- Kind of related, she’s a great listener. If you ever just need someone to vent to, Mary’s your girl.
- Her laugh is actually contagious. Literally, one of the first things I noticed when we first became friends was her laugh because it’s awesome.
- She does really weird things sometimes that are hilarious if you’re lucky enough to catch them.
- She’s super observant, I don’t know how she does it. She can watch Netflix while doing other things and still know exactly what happened three seasons ago on a show, meanwhile I can barely tell you what happened last episode. If you want an in depth discussion of a TV show, you should hit her up.
- And finally, lucky number seven: she’s one of the greatest friends you could ever have because she’ll come visit you at school for a weekend even when it involves an overnight bus ride and very little sleep.
Those are just a few things, there are so many other things that make Mary awesome but I thought I’d just share a few with you guys tonight.
Thanks for letting me hangout with all your followers tonight, Mary :)