You guys may be surprised to hear this but I get annoyed so easily, my patience tolerance usually sits around a 1/10. So let me just say there are a lot of thing I do that drive me INSANE, I even annoy myself. This is just a little list since I’m in New York right now, and I didn’t want to bring my laptop so I’m writing this SIX DAYS in advance, I know, you should definitely be proud of me, just saying. Don’t forget to let me know if you are in the New York/ New Jersey beach/ or Rhode Island area, I would love to meet fellow bloggers and readers! I’m going to be in several states (and cars) in the next few days so the chances of us meeting if you live on the north east coast are kind of high, however, I don’t actually know where a lot of you are from, so maybe not. Cool story Mary.
Anyway, here are things that I do that make myself annoyed, which happens a lot.
- Going shopping when I’m trying to save money
- Having panic attacks
- Crying at anything, happy, sad, angry, anything.
- Arriving everywhere at least ten minutes early
- Yelling at the slightest annoyance with someone else
- Laughing at inappropriate times
- Saying phrases incorrectly
- Making turns too quickly
- Ignoring anyone reaching out to me
- Knowing what’s best but ignoring that option
- Trying to help people that I shouldn’t be
- Being nice to people who are terrible to me
- Eating two cookies instead of one
- Sleeping in past 9:30
- Feeling bad about myself because of one person
- Letting people walk all over me
- Standing up to the wrong people
Here are just many reasons I tend to get annoyed at myself. If I were to make a list of things that annoy me about other people it would be a lot longer, but I’ll save that for a rainy day. Let me know what you annoy yourself with in the comments!