This is supposed to be funny, take it as a joke please. In the year I’ve been blogging and the nine and a half months I’ve been blogging everyday there are certain things that I have found to be #bloggerproblems, things that most people wouldn’t relate to but I hope you guys do!
- A frozen computer and a draft not saved.
- Lack of ideas, but a committed schedule.
- Trying to say something that could be taken offensively but not wanting to offend anyone.
- Getting in the zone, writing four posts, and hating them all by the time it comes to post them.
- That awkward moment when someone wrote a really nice comment but you don’t know how to respond with more than just a “thank you :)”.
- Bringing your laptop with you everywhere just incase you have time to write a post.
- Trying to explain blogging friends to real life friends, yes these are people I know, I just don’t know what their voice sounds like.
- Debating on what’s more important at night, sleeping or blogging (blogging usually wins for me).
- Scheduling a post is a huge accomplishment and should be rewarded with lot of chocolate, but then when it’s your designated blogging time you don’t know what to do.
- Wishing you could have a real life conversation with half the people that comment on your posts.
- Running out of space in your media library and not wanting to pay for more.
- Trying to get a blog post done before you go out so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Everytime the site changes it’s like you have to readjust you whole life (still using the old posting method, refusing to change!).
- Telling a story to a friend and their response is “Yeah I read that on your blog already.”
- Running out of ideas in the middle of the night, going through your drafts, finishing lists started over a month ago.
Let me know your #bloggerproblems in the comments, or on twitter with the hashtag, and you can tag me @mrmilligan13 (sneaking in that self-promotion).