Every year I make resolutions or goals and today I was reviewing my old bucket list and I was like I need to develop something like a list of goal or things that I want to do before I graduate college. I should do it for each school year, but this way it is an overarching goal list thing. Obviously I’m sharing it on the internet because what good would it do anywhere else? That was only kind of a joke. Literally my whole life with few exceptions is online so my new rule of thumb is put anything of somewhat importance here.
- Study abroad. A goal in the making, kind of.
- Figure out what I want to do and where I want to go for work right after college. Avoiding Lancaster County because I need to get out, sorry mom.
- Have a serious relationship. This is a maybe goal, while I’ve had boyfriends I’ve never been in what I would consider a serious relationship. It’s a maybe goal because I have a very low tolerance of people and if I date someone here I don’t know if I would want to see them everyday because I would get annoyed and if they went here I would most likely see them everyday.
- Do something daring, something I would never typically do. I’m not sure what this is, but I’m sure an opportunity will arise and I should just risk it instead of play it safe like I normally do.
- Do something I’m really proud of and ignore what other people think about it. Again, not sure what this is, but I want to be proud of myself for doing something great.
- Try to be more fun, like I would say I’m a lot of fun, so humble. However, I’m known as the responsible one out of most of my friends I would say, and not that it’s a bad thing, it’s just boring. I want to be less of a boring person.
- Paint a big canvas that can be the first thing I hang up every time I move.
- Accept the things about me I don’t like but can’t change.
- If possible, depending on living situations, maybe possibly getting some type of animal.
- Make a short film that is beautiful and inspiring.
Here are just ten things I want to do before graduation, eventually I will probably add more. What is the number one thing you want to do before graduation?