So this is what happens when you decide to blog everyday and then you make the decision to stay out until 2 am, you get lazy and you answer more of those tumblr questions from the other night and readers deal with it (sorry readers). I would promise tomorrow’s will be better, but who knows maybe I’ll be social again. I’m getting better at leaving my room so I’m considering this an accomplishment that I have to answer these questions. I’m also being a very bad roommate right now and I’m trying to type very quietly because I know she has to be up early and I already feel bad about coming back late. If you’re reading this, I’m sorry! Anyway if you didn’t read the first 20 questions go check that post out too!
21. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? No, I need Mary travel time alone for a while before I get married. I honestly can’t see myself getting married for at least another eight years.
22. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Again, whens the last time I actually kissed someone is the better question?
23. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? One unless you count hair ties, then two.
24. Is there a certain quote you live by? Not a quote but I try to live by the mindset that you have the power to create your future and a lot of that is up to you not God or chance or anything, because there’s that whole free will thing. The future is what you make of it.
25. What’s on your mind? Oh boy, where do I start?
26. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, I just got a trampstamp that says “I’m a babe” and this is how I’m deciding to tell all of my family and friends.
27. What is your favorite color? I don’t believe in favorite colors.
28. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Good question, I don’t have the answer. My prediction is never but who knows maybe I’ll meet someone. Probably not.
29. Who are you texting? No one. It’s 2:15 in the morning every other person I know is in bed.
30. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? What is with these kissing questions? Honestly! I wish I could remember the last time I kissed someone other than family! Well I can and the answer is no, but I’m trying to forget about them and their existence.
31. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes. But I’ve also had the feeling that something good was going to happen and then it didn’t.
32. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes! I would say two of my best friends are boys and they’re both great to talk to!
33. Do you think anyone has feelings for you? No. Boys don’t like me.
34. Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes? Yes, all boys tell girls that so they like them and that’s a fact.
35. Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you? I wouldn’t care. I haven’t had feeling for that person in years. And now everyone knows about the last time I was kissed, cool. I’m too alone.
36. Were you single on Valentines Day? Obviously.
37. Are you friends with the last person you kissed? No.
38. What do your friends call you? Pal, Marebear, and Marygold. I’m not sure if they call me anything else other than Mary though really.
39. Has anyone upset you in the last week? No, not really that I remember.
40. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes, I’ve unfortunately cried over a lot of texts.