First and foremost (this mostly directs family and friends, mostly family) I did not get a tramp stamp that says “I’m a babe” and I’m slightly saddened that you would think that I would do that. If I was going to get a tattoo I would obviously get a lightening bolt on my forehead to be the girl that lived. Secondly, I am yet again doing more tumblr questions because it’s a busy week and I’m giving myself a half an hour to do this and work on my paper that’s due Thursday before I get a shower and go to bed, so yes onto the easy stuff yet again. If you are confused about the tattoo things in was in one of my other two tumblr questions posts which you can read here and here.
41. Where was your last bruise? My leg.
42. What is it from? I’m not sure, I probably ran into something, I have a terrible tendency of doing that.
43. Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad? Last night at dinner I was uncomfortable, anxious, and wanted to leave.
44. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? One of my managers at work, trying to figure out my schedule for next weekend.
45. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? No, I honestly would rather be barefoot, but I’m in college and that’s how you contract diseases.
46. Do you wear hats if you’re having a bad hair day? No, they don’t fix my bad hair days.
47. Would you go bald if it was the style? I would consider it but I probably never would considering I haven’t gotten my haircut in over a year because I don’t want it to be short.
48. Do you make supper for your family? No, I wish I could say sometimes, but I don’t really cook and no one ever asks me to. If someone asked me to I would.
49. Does your bedroom have a door? Considering I live in a dorm room I would really hope so.
50. Top 3 web-pages? 1: YouTube 2: WordPress 3: Netflix I think this also tells you a lot about my life. At least now my own blog isn’t in the top three, over the summer it was.
51. Do you know anyone who hates shopping? My youngest sister used to, now I think she likes it. If I need something I do, if I don’t then I love shopping.
52. Does anything on your body hurt? My leg hurt but then I readjusted so it’s all good now.
53. Are goodbyes hard for you? It really depends on the person and how long we’re saying goodbye for. Like when my best friend left for Ethiopia for two years it was really hard until she got back, but when we leave for college it’s tough but I don’t cry or anything. I don’t cry as much as I should really.
54. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself? Water or coffee. I know I spilled coffee on myself earlier I just can’t remember if I spilled water before or after that.
55. How is your hair? Disgusting.
56. What do you usually do first in the morning? Make sure I woke up on time and check my email.
57. Do you think two people can last forever? Yes, my grandparents and my parents have both in relationships for a very long time and that makes me know that two people can be together forever.
58. Think back to January 2007, were you single? Considering I was in the sixth grade, obviously I was single.
59. Green or purple grapes? I don’t like grapes.
60. When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug? I’m not really sure, I’m not much of a hugger really. Honestly not much of touchy person. There are certain people that I can be touchy with and I’m still comfortable but there are other people that I just am never touchy with. For example, Hannah and I hug every time we see each other, Lindsay and I have maybe hugged twice in the two and a half years we’ve been friends.
So yes more Mary facts for you. I hope you are having a great day, pick your favorite question and leave it in the comments.
Just a heads up for people who read regularly, I do typically follow people who comment so if you leave me a comment there is a higher chance that I will look at your blog and follow you. I’m not sure why I do that it’s just the way I’ve always kind of done it.