Tonight I’m in a really bad mood. I was pushed over the edge and there comes a point where I can only take too much and I have to walk away. I am at that point. So here is a list of questions and answers that no one cares about but since I blog everyday and I can’t not blog because I hate not following through so I’m just doing this. You can read the other three posts here, there, and here.
61. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? Yes, I want to go somewhere really cool, I’m not sure where.
62. When will be the next time you text someone? I suppose it depends on if I need anything or if anyone texts me soon.
63. Where will you be five hours from now? Bed, hopefully.
64. What were you doing at eight this morning? Trying to sleep but I had a dream the Russians took over the US and were after me, it was like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but instead of Voldemort it was Russia and I was like Harry.
65. This time last year, can you remember who you liked? Yes, it was NO ONE! I AM TOO SINGLE!
66. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? There are a lot of people that can always make me smile.
67. Did you kiss or hug anyone today? No, I’m not really a touchy person.
68. What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? Maybe something about Russia taking over the US and Harry Potter but I thought it was about something I had to do.
69. Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end? First of all this sounds like an awkward question to me but anyway, yes every bio exam last year and a lot of other times too.
70. How many windows are open on your computer? Four tabs on google chrome and then two other apps are running.
71. How many fingers do you have? I don’t know why this is a question but I have ten.
72. What is your ringtone? The default I suppose.
73. How old will you be in five months? Still 20.
74. Where is your mum right now? I suppose in bed but I don’t know, I’m at college.
75. Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love? I don’t know. We broke up.
76. Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days? Nope. I’M ALONE!
78. Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago? Some of them.
79. Is there anyone you know with the name Mike? Yes.
80. Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms? No.
That’s it. Have a good day.