Hi I promise I’m not trying to neglect comments but I have this really big assignment due tonight that I just figured out so I need to put the finishing details on so I’ll be replying to all of them tomorrow once I feel like I can breathe again. The only reason I’m doing this very quickly is so I’m not a failure. I honestly don’t know how I would’ve squeezed all of this in this week if it wasn’t for the schedule feature. So without further ado (and really so I can get back to work) here are 15 facts your probably don’t know about me.
- I don’t know how to tie my shoes the proper way. I tried to learn multiple times but I only know how to do the two bunny ears and cross them not the whole fancy loop around thing. I feel bad if I ever have children because they’ll never learn either.
- I’m not a risk taker even if I pretend to be. I like to pretend and tell myself that I would take a risk but I can’t. I’m a planner and I just can’t take risks. It’s really annoying. I wish I could but I play everything safe.
- I can’t open web pages in new windows- only new tabs. Even if I need the page open I have to close the new window to make it a new tab instead. Only in extreme circumstances will I use a new window rather than redo the whole situation.
- I don’t like when things are sticky. I think that’s part of my problem with kids, they always have sticky hands and it’s gross.
- I fell on the ice two nights ago and my arm is swollen. I blame facilities here for not salting the parking lots and ploughing my car in.
- I’m a germaphobe and probably a little bit of a hypochondriac. I really don’t mind having colds, like I don’t really consider that sick for me. I mean, obviously I prefer to be healthy but I would much rather have a cold or strep than the stomach virus. When anyone I know gets the stomach virus or I hear about anyone having it I take lots of Vitamin C and wash my hand way too often.
- I’m absolutely terrified of falling in love with anyone. I get scared that people I love, like my friends won’t want to be friends anymore, I can’t imagine how scary it would be to fall in love.
- I’m terrified of movies with talking animals. I don’t know where this came from- my guess is Finding Nemo, but I really don’t know.
- The concept of home is really weird to me because I say I’m going home when I go to my parent’s house but also when I’m going to school. I guess home is a relative concept.
- I love how cities look at night in pictures. They just look majestic.
- I’ve gotten up at a reasonable time all week. Yes, it’s only Wednesday but I have been up before 9 everyday since Monday. It’s an accomplishment.
- It’s February, I hate winter, and I cannot wait until I can sit out by the fire on summer nights. I highly doubt that I will ever do that but I like the thought that I can.
- I love quotes but I can never remember them when they’re needed.
- I love giving and advice and if I ever had the opportunity to be a motivational speaker, I would do it in a heartbeat. However, usually motivational speakers experience something traumatic and I don’t want to experience anything traumatic. I love to talk to people about their problems but I would never want to be a psychologist or psychiatrist.
- I value time more than anything. We have such a limited amount so I feel like I can’t waste any of ti.
Feel free to leave some facts about yourself in the comments! You know I love to read that stuff and I promise I will read it all tomorrow!