I really like to laugh. Like put me with the right people and I have the worst laugh in the world- very loud and obnoxious. There are a lot of things that make me laugh, starting with myself obviously. I honestly think that I am my biggest fan when it comes to my jokes, no one laughs harder than me. Sometimes I think that I laugh more at my own joke than anyone else’s, but that’s okay.
In a manner of saving you all time from long explanations of what makes me laugh I think it’ll be best for me just to make it a list.
- Weird voices, but not the annoying ones
- Myself. I’m freaking hilarious.
- Weird things people say
- Weird people (I know it’s mean but I can’t help it)
- What’s a way to say funny people without saying funny people because that’s what I want to say in a way that makes me seem not so average?
- Childhood memories
- Shows like The Office and Parks and Rec
A lot more but mostly myself. It’s hard for me to think of things that are funny because I would say most of it is in the moment.