Late Night Blogging with Mary: Part 14

I just want to be creative but it’s midnight and I’m tired. Also I’ve lost the ability to be creative.

I left my todo list paper at home and that was a huge mistake because I need to make one. I’ve only had one week of classes and I feel like I have no control over my life already, maybe that’s because I have too much control. They just let you go to whatever classes you want to go to for the first two weeks. For me this is too much to think about, they don’t want me to be in the right classes, so I’m just doing in anyway, at this point. I’m going to the classes I was approved for at home and they can “encourage” me differently.  I’m just stressed and want a set schedule with set assignments and things I’m supposed to be doing. I feel like I need to get my life together.

I started watching “How to Get Away with Murder” it’s very dramatic. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet, I just want to know what happens. I think that’s why I tend to like shows that have already concluded or movies better because I have more immediate gratification and I hate waiting. I’m very impatient, I crave immediate gratification.

The one thing I have really liked this week is just exploring the city. Since I’ve been here before I always felt confident with it, however, I’m now realizing it’s a lot bigger than I originally had thought. I really like that though, I like finding more things to explore, more places to see, I like falling in love with new places. Tomorrow my adventure will be to find some good paper for a todo list before I go crazy.

I’m exhausted after a long week, and I know it’s not late night back home yet, but it’s pretty late here so I’m going to bed (okay maybe after this episode).

signature

10 thoughts on “Late Night Blogging with Mary: Part 14

1. gettingthroughanxiety September 27, 2015 / 1:20 am

Hey Mary! I’m happy to hear you’re having a good time and I’m sorry you forgot your to-do list. It sounds like something I would do! Anyway, speaking of addicting shows, I’m currently watching Gossip Girl (which I NEVER thought I would watch, but it ends up that it’s pretty good so far).

I can totally see how going to random classes that you weren’t officially approved for or planning on going to could be a little overwhelming. I might try to go to one that I wasn’t scheduled to, but it does seem a little hectic, especially when you’re already somewhere slightly unfamiliar. I wish you all the best and hope you continue having lots of fun!

• Mary September 27, 2015 / 6:27 pm

I love Gossip Girl! My first guess on who it was turned out to be right! Thank you!!

2. gettingthroughanxiety September 27, 2015 / 6:49 pm

I’m guessing either Jenny or that annoying Georgina (who I hate by the way!). Don’t tell me if I’m right or wrong though!

• Mary September 27, 2015 / 6:50 pm

Haha okay, I didn’t like Georgina either!

• gettingthroughanxiety September 27, 2015 / 6:51 pm

I never believed that whole religious thing either! I hate to admit this, but I think Rufus is SO cute! What’s up with that name though? He just doesn’t look like a Rufus!

• Mary September 27, 2015 / 6:54 pm

Hahaha! It reminds me of some type of rodent or something.

• gettingthroughanxiety September 27, 2015 / 6:56 pm

I like Dan too, though I’m in the beginning of the third season and he seems to be changing a bit. Nate’s pretty cute and I’m not liking where Serena is heading! I never thought I’d like this show, but I really do. Feel free to email me about it! :)

• Mary September 27, 2015 / 6:58 pm

I really like Dan, it’s a great show, I finished it way too quickly haha! I will :)

• gettingthroughanxiety September 27, 2015 / 7:01 pm

Yeah, Dan does seem to have the best moral compass and out of all the guys, I’d definitely date him (unless I was Rufus’s age :) )

3. gettingthroughanxiety September 27, 2015 / 6:53 pm

By the way, I have nothing against the name, but it doesn’t suit him!