This semester has been lacking positivity from me, or at least in my opinion. I mean, as my nickname is Debbie Downer in more than one group of friends, I still want to maintain a positive energy about myself.
Recently, I’ve felt that my blog especially has not been very positive. It’s just a lot of me asking questions, not being sure, or even disappointed. I just feel like I can do better. So today, I’m here to spread positivity. I’ve been thinking of ways to do this, and I figured the best ways would be to make a list of the positive things in life and positive quotes, so I’m just going to do that.
- It rained today and didn’t snow, which might mean that winter is almost over.
- IHOP has the double dipped french toast back, this time with peanut butter *insert heart eye emoji here*
- If you’re reading this you have access to internet which is pretty great
- You’ve made it half way through the week!
- People care about you
- Chocolate is a thing and it’s amazing.
- You can basically do whatever you want, sometimes the only thing stopping you is you. That’s a kind of a stupid idea because a lot of the time it isn’t true, but at the same time it’s kind of true. The world is kind of your oyster.
- It’s almost mid way through the semester.
What are you going to do today to be positive? I hope everyone has a great day.