Positivity 2.0.

This semester has been lacking positivity from me, or at least in my opinion. I mean, as my nickname is Debbie Downer in more than one group of friends, I still want to maintain a positive energy about myself.

Recently, I’ve felt that my blog especially has not been very positive. It’s just a lot of me asking questions, not being sure, or even disappointed. I just feel like I can do better. So today, I’m here to spread positivity. I’ve been thinking of ways to do this, and I figured the best ways would be to make a list of the positive things in life and positive quotes, so I’m just going to do that.

• It rained today and didn’t snow, which might mean that winter is almost over.
  • IHOP has the double dipped french toast back, this time with peanut butter *insert heart eye emoji here*
  • If you’re reading this you have access to internet which is pretty great
  • You’ve made it half way through the week!
  • People care about you
  • Chocolate is a thing and it’s amazing.
  • You can basically do whatever you want, sometimes the only thing stopping you is you. That’s a kind of a stupid idea because a lot of the time it isn’t true, but at the same time it’s kind of true. The world is kind of your oyster.
  • It’s almost mid way through the semester.

What are you going to do today to be positive? I hope everyone has a great day.

signature

9 thoughts on “Positivity 2.0.

1. jennymarie4 February 24, 2016 / 7:58 pm

Good list Mary! I like your positive way of thinking! Mine right now is… I’m drinking an iced coffee and savoring every sip :) Jenny

• Mary February 27, 2016 / 2:28 pm

Iced coffee is one of the best ways to stay positive!

2. Sharon Yvonne February 24, 2016 / 9:50 pm

The internet is great reason to be positive. :)

• Mary February 27, 2016 / 2:23 pm

So true!

3. gettingthroughanxiety February 25, 2016 / 5:58 pm

Thanks for the positivity! Today I practiced facing some fears and exercised a little.

4. Katie February 25, 2016 / 9:16 pm

Positivity can be such a hard thing to cultivate. I’ve found that yoga helps me in so many ways, but each person needs to find what their positivity-bringer is. Best of luck in trying to be more positive!

• Mary February 27, 2016 / 2:22 pm