So guys enough with the downside to life, let’s talk about something fun rather than a serious topic. I am so thrilled that you guys have been following me, and that I have passed 20 followers! I never honestly believed I’d have more than one (myself). I really started this so that people would laugh at it, seeing it in passing, but mostly it was just to get my feelings out. I never thought that a month and a half into this I would have over twenty followers- which doesn’t sound like much but to me it means the world to me. To me this means that over twenty people somewhere in the world actually care about what I have to say. So enough with the sappy stuff and onto something FUN! Well fun for me at least I don’t know if you guys will enjoy it or not.
So the last time I did one of these “tag” posts I did 50+ facts about me. So today I’m going to do my “bucket” list.
1. I want to be in at least two countries in every continent, I even want to go to Antarctica.
2. I plan on going traveling with my friends every summer for the rest of our lives, and that’s something that we’ve already started.
3. I want to go to India, and other various places in the Middle East to teach women and young girls English.
4. I would also like to work in an orphanage over seas so that they can have better lives than they would have without an English speaking contact.
5. I want to go to the Vatican City and go to a mass given by the Pope.
6. I want to meet Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) to let her know what a powerful influence she has been on my life and how much she has changed it.
7. I want see the Seven Wonders of the World.
8. I want to live in London for at least a year.
9. I want to study abroad for at least one semester of my junior year, probably in London but possibly Dublin because I love both cities so much. A big factor in choosing Dublin would be that I basically already know how to navigate the city, but London has so much culture and history that I love.
10. I never want to end up in my hometown for more than a week or two just visiting my family.
11. I want to visit every state, and I’ve probably have already done if not half close to that already.
12. I don’t want to give birth but if I ever want to have kids I want to adopt them from all different countries.
13. I hope to make a living doing something I genuinely love rather than some desk job I’ll never be happy with.
14. I want to change a life.
15. I hope that I can encourage people to do good in the world rather than bad.
16. I want to change someone’s opinion on something I care about passionately.
17. I want to go backpacking with my best friend.
18. I want to get a lamb so when people ask me about my lamb I can show them.
19. If I ever have kids I want them to teach them to call one of my best friends Voldemort.
20. I want to write a book.
21. I want to fall in love to see how it feels.
22. I want a little girl to write me a letter and tell me about how I’m her role model, or at least be a person that a little girl could look up to.
So this give you guys a little more incent to me, I hope it put a smile on your face! Feel free to comment with your own bucket lists! I’d love to hear them and talk to you guys about them. Also go ahead and follow me on twitter! @mrmilligan13. Let me know how you found me and I’ll follow you back! Thanks so much for all of your support, I love you guys so much!