So for those of you who don’t know (which I’m assuming is all of you) I would like to confess that I am YouTube obsessed and not only that but I owe a lot to these YouTubers. I don’t have a dramatic story like I was suicidal or depressed when I started watching these people who made me smile no matter how I was feeling, but I do have a lot of anxiety and they did always help ease that. Anyway I’ll give you some of my favorites at the end so you guys can look them up, but some of them do tags so their viewers can get to know them better so I thought I would do the same sort of thing just fifty some odd facts about myself so I hope you enjoy and laugh at my little quirks!
- I still sleep with my stuffed rabbit that has a rattle in it from when I was a baby. Its name is Chew Bunny because I used to suck on its ears when I was sad so it’s really mangy and gross. (If this post gets 5 likes I’ll post a picture in the comments!!)
- Junior and Senior year of high school I carried a briefcase instead of a backpack to class.
- When I was about 9 or 10 I fell of my scooter to save a frog and a chunk of my skin came out of my elbow so I have a scar because my mom didn’t know I needed stiches. There was too much blood to be able to tell.
- I love to crochet, but I have never actually made anything for myself.
- I met my best friends on a People to People trip, I haven’t even known them for two years but it feels like I’ve known them forever. We do absolutely everything together.
- When I was checking my email today Caspar Lee (my favorite YouTuber replied to my comment) and I sobbed for ten minutes because I was fangirling.
- I can’t sleep if it’s silent.
- My newest obsession is Grey’s Anatomy.
- It looks like I take a lot of pictures but I take a lot in one day so it looks like I do but I really don’t.
- I hate sleeping I think it’s a waste of time.
- I have a lot of nice clothes but I’d rather wear t-shirts all the time.
- I have the most random collection of music ever because I have not deleted anything since the fifth grade and only added.
- My inspiration for starting a blog came from a YouTube video and I guess that’s kind of why I started a vlog too but I believe that I’m much better at writing than I am at talking.
- During my senior year of high school I was President of Quiz Bowl (as well as MVP), President of Science Olympiad, Vice President of Model UN, Treasurer of my class, and I was also in a leadership club and National Honors Society.
- I have two little sisters, a dog, and I had a turtle up until about a week before I left for college when it died.
- I’m a coffee addict.
- I work at Starbucks and Burger King.
- I love to read but I haven’t read a really good book in a very long time. (Any suggestions?!?)
- I’ve been to Canada (three times), Ireland (twice), England, Wales, France, Netherlands, and Belgium. (I really like traveling.)
- My favorite places include Seattle and London because of their gloominess, I don’t like the sun.
- I love rain, it’s so inspiring.
- I’d much rather be cold than hot.
- People think I’m a hipster because I wear “hipster” glasses but they’re real and they were not my first choice, but my first choice were way too big and the optometrist said I couldn’t get them.
- If I’m around someone too long I pick up their mannerisms and it drives me insane because I don’t feel like an individual anymore.
- When I graduate I’m going to join an NGO and help people because that’s my dream. I don’t really care if I won’t make any money.
- I don’t really want to get married or have kids, it’s never been a goal of mine.
- The biggest thing I miss about my hometown is the stars. I don’t know if you just can’t see them here or if I’m never out late enough, but I miss the clear skies at home.
- I have not worn matching socks since the first grade.
- If I am home alone I will not wear pants, and I will not wear them to bed.
- I love Netflix, I like to watch the super weird movies.
- I love converse but my mom said that they were too worn to bring to college so I think that’s an excuse to buy another pair.
- I am very good at reading people, I can tell if I’ll be able to be friends with someone just by looking at them. I am a very good judge of character and I am never surprised by someone’s personality. Sometimes I fall for their tricks, but my first opinion of them is always right.
- I hate texting unless it’s with my best friends, if someone wants to have a conversation they should call me.
- I can’t be with most people for more than a day without getting annoyed.
- I am very introverted and I don’t like to go out.
- People in high school called me “Mother Mary” and “Mamma Mary” because I liked to take care of everyone.
- I was commencement speaker at my high school graduation.
- I am extremely honest and I don’t like to sugar coat anything.
- I don’t like keeping secrets about me or anyone else for that matter. If you want to know something about me all you have to do is ask and I won’t have a problem telling you. I am an open book.
- This is the first time in years that I do not have a crush on anyone, I do however still have feelings for a guy that played me. I do not like him, but yes I still have feelings for him.
- I had my first boyfriend in ninth grade and we “dated” for over a year.
- The only sport I genuinely like watching is baseball, I did go to my best friends volleyball games occasionally to be supportive.
- I am an awful speller and spell check is my best friend.
- I am horribly impatient.
- I love cardigans and they are my favorite winter wear.
- Sports bras are my favorite because I don’t like how big my boobs are.
- If I don’t like someone they usually can tell, I’m not going to try and hide it.
- If a boy gave me flowers I’d be pissed. They’re just going to die. It is not romantic. Buy me chocolate and I will love you forever.
- I have a vat of useless knowledge.
- I know a lot about animal sex habits for some reason. (Like I don’t actually know why.)
- I seriously appreciate every single one of you who reads my blog. I hope I entertain you in some way.
Thanks so much for reading guys, if I can I’m gonna try and do daily uploads. Let’s hope I can do it. I love writing to you guys I feel like I’m putting a smile on at least one person’s face. If you guys have any questions about my facts or you want to let me know anything about you go for it in the comments! I would love to read about what you guys have to say and know more about you!
As promise here are some of my favorite YouTubers: Zoella, PointlessblogTV, MarcusButtlerTV, dicasp (Caspar Lee), ThatcherJoe, and so many more. These guys have literally changed my life and there’s really no other way to put that. It’s probably super lame and cliché but they really have and if they ever see this I hope they know the differences they have made in my life.
Thanks again guys you mean the world to me, I love you all so much.