I’m first of all really excited about this post I’ve been planning it for months. I’m the kind of person that scribbles in every corner of a notebook, I just fill in the margins while I’m taking notes, poems, thoughts, even stories. I write stories (not to be shared) and most of them start in the margins of notebooks. I thought for today I would share this little piece of my soul with you guys today. I really wanted to do this today because it’s also my 200th post! Here is a piece of my soul for 200 posts. Side note- does anyone know how to change fonts? Is that possible? Let me know please!
- I’m obsessed with cites, the honks of the horns, the blaring sirens, the rush of the workers, pushing and shoving their way to the top.
- The feeling of rain is quite beautiful, nothing quite like it
- There’s something surreal about an empty classroom. People fill in and the room begins to reek of wasted potential.
- Tap. Tap tap. Tap. Tap Tap Tap. That’s one. Sleeves riding up my arm. That’s two. Squeeky desk. That’s three. Crinkly wrapper. That’s four.
- I’ll be okay;
- my tights have a run in them and it’s making me anxious
- regrets lead to panic
- there are few people in this world that appreciate all the things you do. only a few that love the smell of the rain mixed with the sound of city streets. very few will take their coffee just like you
- times not quite a luxury
- my life is one regret after another
- in a room of 200 people I still feel alone
- Things that make me think of you:lost socks, empty parking lots. Things that make me miss you: silent car rides, movie quotes. Things that make me glad I left: angry thoughts, pictures of betrayal.
So yeah these are odd and weird and random and some are slightly upsetting but these are my thoughts. Does anyone else do this? Thanks for reading!
Okay, so when I started blogging, I just wanted to write and I never really had the intention of reading any other blogs. To be honest it was nevers something I really thought about until I started stumbling upon other blogs and really enjoying reading about other lives too. I thought today I could just share with you some of the delightful blogs that I read on a regular basis.
- http://thestorysofarastoldbyyourstruly.weebly.com/ This is a blog filled with some of the most beautiful poetry I have ever read. If you ever want to read some inspiring poetry. As, the author is my friend, she did ask me to remain anonymous. I highly suggest her blog for you all to go read especially if you enjoy poetry.
- Stephanie Innes Steph is a good friend of mine from high school, who has a really inspiring story. I don’t want to reveal too much since she explains it all in her blog and I encourage you to read her posts, however I just remember talking to her at some points last year and just thinking “How on earth is she doing this?”. She has been through a lot, but her blog shows her accomplishments through everything she has done.
- Musings of Lindsay To be honest Lindsay is one of my best friends in the whole world. She is a brilliant writer and I want to get her back to blogging so I’m going to keep tagging her and writing about her until she does. However, the few posts she has up are really good and you should all go check her out whether or not she decides to start blogging again or not.
- Leaves of Logan Logan is a good friend I have made at college, one of few. She aspires to be a journalist, and her blog displays it well. I’m so jealous of her excellent writing skills. She just decided that she’s going to try and update every Thursday with things from book reviews to rants, she’s just great. Logan actually deserves way more followers than she has, so not only should you go check out her blog, you should follow her too!
- laurenthenerdable Lauren is one of my favorite blogs to read, and I got really excited when she followed me because she’s from New Zealand. I just think it’s super cool to be reading about someone who lives halfway across the world, but is going through the same sort of stuff as I am. Whenever she comments on my posts it puts a smile on my face because they’re usually about how she does the same sort of things I do, or she agrees with whatever I wrote. She just started University, so I’m looking forward to reading her tales of that.
- JONA I know I wrote about Jona when I did the Girl Power Tag because she is the one who tagged me in it, but I thought I should throw her name out here again because she is a blogger who’s posts I’m always on the lookout for. She is a great writer, who also happens to take amazing pictures that she includes really well in her posts. She just hit a 100 followers and you guys should all go check her out!
Okay so that’s my list of favorite bloggers, who are yours? I’m always looking for more blogs to follow so I would welcome any suggestions. Plus, include ones you would like to meet at my blogger convention (name to be revealed in Sunday’s update!) so that I can try and start contacting people to come. I would also just like to point out that I’m still looking for a partner to run this thing with! Please contact me if you would like to do so, you don’t have to be on the east coast, we can have skype meetings and talk over emails and all of that stuff. I really can’t do this on my own. Here is the link to the blog post incase you have no idea what I’m talking about Blogger Convention with tons of information and ideas I have/need. Thanks for reading guys!