Okay so basically this was not the plan for tonight. My files for my videos are messed up and it’s really frustrating. I might just do the adventure posts this week without the videos ready because it’s not working the right way and I’m frustrated. It’s a long story and once I get the videos up I’ll explain. So for tonight I’m finishing these questions. Just curious, how do you feel about this new layout? I’m not sure about it, I’ll probably change it soon. I do like my new menu system, I just need to go through and change like what category some of my things are in if that makes sense. Not that you need to know that anyway. I’m rambling per usual cool Mary. See the thing with blogging is that a normal blogger would delete all of this nonsense, yet it’s my personality so I always let the nonsense stick around, character ya know? Let me just get to it, over 180 words in this first paragraph that means nothing to the majority of people who read this, cool.
If you want to read the first part of these 30 questions you can scroll down just past this post or you can click here.
16. Who are your mentors? Is it bad to say I don’t think I have any? Like there’s no one that has really taken me under their wing to teach me something. Actually, I do have one. My kindergarten teacher, is a great mentor, not because she was my kindergarten teacher but I used to help out with the acting club in the elementary school, like after participating in it during 5th and 6th grade. I always admired her because she helped me gain so much confidence, like I’m confident in who I am today and I think a great deal of that is due to her. The confidence was always there, she just helped to get it out.
17. What is your cosmic elevator pitch? Not your job description, professional bio, resume, About page. In short, who are you – raw, unedited, wild, ordinary and extraordinary you? Okay so I left the description of this one in because I thought it needed explaining. I’m an anxious mess of a teenage for only a short month longer. I care too much about anyone I even like a little bit and it’s starting to ruin my life a little bit. I have a short temper and little patience. I like weird things like robots and legos. I laugh loudly, but sometimes I laugh so hard I make no noise and just wheeze instead. I like to color and craft, it’s so peaceful and relaxing. I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing with my life and the more I go on the less I want to do. I’m currently struggling with a quarter-life existential crisis. I love coffee and cookies but I know I need to exercise more. I’m lazy but I hate it when I don’t get things done. I like to sleep but I can’t sleep in without feeling like I wasted the whole day. I’m afraid of silly things, but they aren’t silly to me, people just don’t usually understand. I like to make a stand for others but I never seem to do so for myself until it’s too late. I’m in a bad place right now but I’m waiting for it to get better, I’m trying to make changes to get better. I will get better.
18. What issues can you help with? I don’t like this question. I can do what needs to be done, if there’s an issue and I can help, I’m going to try and do my best to help.
19. How can you express yourself creatively? Well I find something to write about here every day and if you ask me that gets pretty damn creative someday, let’s refer to my post of how I’m not a fan of Julie Chan (yes I changed the structure of the sentence to rhyme). I honestly have gone to extremes here to get to almost 300 posts in not even a year to try and get a post in everyday for 2014. Please find the weirdest thing on my blog and ask me about it because the majority of these posts have great creative stories behind them. Like really stupid stories, but creative ones at that.
20. How do you manage your time? I’m sure you know the answer to this question since it’s 12:06 and I’m still on question 20. The answer is I don’t really manage my time. I kind of just do what I want when I want and with few exceptions I manage to get everything done in the time frame it needs to be completed within. I do what I gotta do I guess. It’s now 12:12 just to give you a little bit more insight of my time management.
21. If you were to to leave the world today, what is your manifesto? You do you. Don’t let others control who you are and what you want to do or what you do. Do what you want and don’t let anyone stop you. I’ve let people do that to me for far too long and I’m so done with it. Be your own person and let yourself. I would also like you to know that it’s now 12:33 I’m on the struggle bus tonight obviously.
22. What makes you come alive? Crafting and blogging and being creative. I can block out the world when I’m being creative. When I have a thought and I can roll with it I get really happy and I just feel great.
23. What are your most painful memories? Physically painful I would have to say when I fell of my scooter to save a toad’s life (looking back I’m pretty sure I had a panic attack the next day). -Side note, my computer wanted me to change toad’s to dog’s, whatever.- Mentally painful I would have to say the eighth grade was really hard for me at home. My grandmom was diagnosed with cancer for the first time and her treatment was in Philly so my mom was there a lot and my dad had a work project in North Carolina so he was gone a lot too and I just remember feeling really alone. I don’t really like talking about it but I just remember getting angry at really dumb things as a backlash.
24. Why do you eat the way you eat and the things you eat? I’m actually not sure if I’ve ever talked about my weird eating habits here, but I’m so picky. I don’t eat anything that touches (ever), I don’t like cheese, I don’t like sauces really, ketchup is on my top three things that make me want to vomit. Ask me questions if you want to know more about my weird eating habits!
25. What ignites your brain? Basically nothing. I have to have motivation and lately that’s been hard to find. Someone leave their answer in the comments to help me out please.
26. What physical exercise makes you sweat like you mean it and enjoy both the process and the feeling afterward? Literally none. I hate sweating and honestly if I wasn’t lazy I still would hate exercise because I hate sweating so much. I will never enjoy any of it. No physical exercise makes me happy. At all.
27. What does your body need in order to function at it’s best? I feel like the expected answer would be coffee since I love it so much, but it’s actually so bad for me. I need water. I think I get dehydrated really quickly for some reason, but if I don’t drink enough water I get really cranky, but also get really dizzy and nauseous.
28. What feeds your spirit? Three things, my faith, my family, and myself.
29. What are you proud of so far? I’m really proud of my Quiz Bowl MVP award which sounds dumb, but I was honestly so surprised by it that it’s such a great achievement for me. I’m also really proud of my blog, who would’ve thought that I would still be blogging nearly a year later, not me. Who would’ve thought I would’ve had over 200 followers? Not me.
30. Fast-forward to your epitaph. What does it say? Well first of all I had to look up what this word means and it’s just a statement about someone who dies, that’s cool. Right now I think it would say “Wannabe blogger, sarcasm master, loving person”. I don’t actually know though.
Okay so just another time check, 1:21. Cool. Anyway, I’m going to try and edit some or something. Or maybe go to bed. I asked you guys to comment a lot, so someone do it so I don’t feel bad about myself. Also feel free to answer these questions, the link is in part one, let me know if you do so I can check it out!