I start classes tomorrow and I found mold in the shower and now I’m just feeling anxious all around. I’m trying to walk around a lot more, I walked to the park today with some friends, just trying to fit in more exercise to try and alleviate some anxiety. I’m hoping that if I keep at it eventually it will help out. Anyway, for all of you who started school or class today, hope it all went well!
Today I thought I would share with you some of my little life tips that just make life a bit easier sometimes or just kind of little helpful things to keep in mind!
- Always keep five dollars in your wallet or car for emergencies. If you have $5 you aren’t going to run out of gas, you can at least get a little bit closer to home or if you’re starving but don’t get paid until the next day you can grab a footlong at Subway. Just a very small emergency fund that will help you a little bit longer especially if you lose a credit card or ran out of money. Just remember to replace it once you use it!
- Be nice to the people who make your food. I work in the food service industry and I have worked with someone who told me she spit in people’s food. Be nice and don’t throw food at people. Stay calm, they’re just human, they make mistakes. Don’t take every frustration of the entire week out on the person taking your order.
- Take a chance. If someone asks you if you want to take a spontaneous road trip, take it, if you want to go away for a night, do it, if you want to ask a guy or girl on a date, go for it. Don’t wait around for the perfect moment or you’re going to end up missing out.
- Go out of your way to make someone’s day. A little bit can go a long way and even a smile, or a “how are you?” can really make someone happy. Hang out with someone new, eat lunch with someone who’s alone, just do what you can to put someone’s happiness before your own, even if it’s just a minute.
- Smile, take the time to be happy for yourself. If you can be happy you can make the world a happier place. Don’t let every little thing get you down. Take the time to be happy, let happiness into your life, don’t try and be miserable. Life is no fun when you’re miserable 99% of the time, it’s good to be happy, it’s not going to hurt you.
So here are five little life tips for you, let me know your life tips in the comments! I also posted a video of my August favorites/just things I used, so you can go ahead and check that out if you want!