So while I was gone Adi from The Happy Lifeaholic nominated me for an award! Which is far too kind of her. If you don’t know who she is, well you probably should. Go check out her blog. Thanks so much for nominating me!
1. You have one paragraph to describe your feelings about coffee. Go!
If only a paragraph was enough! I love coffee, especially iced as of recently. I can’t say I drank a lot of hot coffee this past winter even. I understand why people don’t like it, but it really is amazing. It’s one of those things that you love or hate.
2. Do you prefer using Macs or PCs? Why?
I have only ever really used PCs because my dad is very anti-Apple. However, my life would be easier when it comes to data sharing across my phone/iPad/laptop if I had a MacBook instead of my HP. However, I do really love my laptop.
3. If you could cast yourself as the protagonist of a story/novel of your choice, who would the character be and what would the story be?
Definitely Hermione from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I just have this connection, and the same birthday as her, so why not?
4. If you could have one of these 3 superpowers, which would you pick, and why? i) Mind reading ii) Water bending/manipulation iii) The ability to become invisible
I would also go for mind reading, but only if I could turn it on and off. I think I would like to be able to teleport because I hate driving. Finally I think I would also want telekinesis so I would never have to get up.
5. What, in your opinion, is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
I have watched a lot of bad movies, however, I would definitely say the worst is “Waiting Forever”. I rented it from Redbox and it was the biggest waste of a dollar. It’s now on Netflix if you want to waste a few hours with it.
6. What color would you absolutely refuse to paint the walls of your house?
I would never paint my walls orange. It’s too bright for me. I would do yellow for some reason, maybe because my comforter is yellow.
7. What are 2 of your pet peeves?
I am one of those people who has a lot of pet peeves. My first one is probably people ignoring me in the middle of a conversation and the second is probably people who are just disrespectful or irresponsible just in general.
8. If you could go back in time and change one thing from the past year, what would it be?
I would definitely change who I choose to spend my time with. I think that it is important to remember that there are some people who care about you and some who don’t, hang out with the people who do.
9. Sadistic question time: If there’s a cat about to get run over to your left, and a dog about to get run over to your right, and you can only save one animal, which would you pick? [I know, I’ awful. Sorry!]
I would have to outweigh which one is older, if one is someone’s pet, things like that before I make a decision. Also I don’t do well under pressure with life or death situations so I feel like by the time I would decide it would be too late.
10. Assuming you have a best/close friend, tell us how you met that person! :)
Here’s a picture of us last weekend
Eric is my best friend we met in Molly’s room. There was a lot of people and it was very overwhelming so I don’t really remember it. We didn’t really start hanging out until the fall though, that was also one of those random things.
- Thank your kind nominator
- Proudly display the award image on you post and blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Nominate 5 lovely blogs for the award and let them know by linking them to this post
- Ask them 10 questions too!
In no particular order, I would like to nominate the following five people:
- Katie from Tick Tock
- Getting through Anxiety
- Aroon from AroonMelane
- Izzy from Anxious Izzy
- Hiba from Trying Novelty
The questions I would like them to answer are as follows:
- What is your first childhood memory?
- What is the one thing you really want to do before you die?
- If you could have a pocket sized pet, what animal would you choose? It could be any animal, just extremely small.
- What has been your biggest blogging setback?
- Is there a point in your life that you wish you could put on repeat?
Congrats on your nominations everyone! Thanks again for nominating me Adi!