I was going to edit pictures but it’s 9pm and I haven’t edited them yet so it’s not going to happen today. But, in the past week I’ve been nominated for THREE awards, so thank you to those of you who nominated me. I thought I would do two of them that I was nominated by the same person tonight so that it was collective. Nominations will be at the bottom.
The Kind Blogger Award
It is asked that you have an image of the blog, continue with the nominations, and answer the following questions:
1.) Why is kindness and giving support so important? Kindness is important because why would you want to spread a bad message? Promote love and kindness rather than anger. Giving support is important because if you want people to know you love and care about them, you have to show support.
2.) What is your favorite thing about helping others? My favorite thing about helping others is seeing other people happy. Happiness is contagious and when you help someone their happiness grows.
3.) What do you think is the best movie for showing the importance of kindness? Oh goodness, this is tough. I don’t watch a lot of happy movies, maybe “Pay it Forward” even though it’s really sad.
4.) If you could give one inspirational message, what would it be? Life is better when you surround yourself with people who care, don’t waste your time on those who don’t. Be with people who want to see you thrive and not people who do everything in your power to make you feel small.
5.) Why did you start your blog and how long have you been blogging for? I started my blog almost two years ago (holy cow!) to blog about my literal average adventures with plans of documenting daily, very average things as well as vacations and such. It has kind of followed that plan, and also veered into it’s own category of blogging.
The Sandycademy Award
Again, I was nominated for this award by Getting Through Anxiety which is named for a blogger at Sandycademy. Here are the questions to order for this award:
1) What story have you shared on your blog that you feel was the most inspirational! Probably just sharing about my anxiety. This was the first place where I really talked about it, and I think it not only helped me to not feel alone but other people as well.
2) What blog post have you found on here to be the most inspirational to you? I don’t know to be quite honest, if this is from Getting Through Anxiety, really all of the coping mechanisms help. On WordPress in general, I would say Lauren’s post about shaving her head.
3) What is your favorite blog post you ever posted? This is harder than it should be, but off the top of my head I think my post about Traveling with Anxiety.
4) What is the nicest thing you did for someone? I honestly don’t know. I just try to do little things to be nice. I can’t think of anything huge I’ve done for anyone.
5) What gives you hope and happiness when you feel down? The fact that the feeling will be over. Sadness doesn’t last forever.
6) What is your favorite song? Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. Say what you want about her, I love it.
7) What is your favorite movie? The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
8) What is your favorite coping strategy? Knowing that everything will get better.
9) What do you like most about yourself? My ability to listen and that I try to get people to see the best in themselves.
10) Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully with a job, maybe a serious boyfriend. And definitely a cat.
11) What is your favorite thing to do in summer? Work. Sounds super lame, but I hate too much downtime.
12) Who is the most important person in your life? I wouldn’t say there is a most important person but I really value my family and friends.
13) Who makes you happy most in life? Seeing what the world has to offer me and showing the world what I can offer it.
For both of these awards I would like to nominate the following people:
If anyone else would like to do it, please let me know once you complete it!
Thanks again for the nominations!