It’s late, whoops. A very long time ago I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award.
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
So first and foremost, thank you to Liz Aivazis for nominating me for this award. I really appreciate it! I’m sorry it took so long to get to it!
- My obsession with giraffes continues to grow and may never stop.
- I have a growing lactose issue, but I finally got some of those pills for it after some major suffering.
- I have a weird relationship with art, I love it but I can’t do it and I try so hard. I just can’t put my thoughts to my hands.
- I hate shaving but I also hate body hair. It’s a strange toss up. However, I do like seeing the reactions of people touching my hairy legs because it’s hilarious.
- I really like working in retail, I find it much more rewarding than food service. I realize that sounds ridiculous but I really am enjoying it.
I’m actually just nominating anyone who reads this because I’m lazy and I always nominate the same people. So take a stab at it, and if you decide to participate let me know so I can check it out!
Tell me what you want, what you really really want!