There are a lot of things in life I don’t quite understand. So here’s an extension of Things that Confuse Me with added things and advice from my friends here in Dublin (well Galway for the night).
- Jenna says fridges, but I think it’s cold water and fans, so Jenna just needs to understand.
- Why are flowers romantic? They die.
- Rain taxes. It’s natural and you can’t help it.
- Why people in Maryland are so obsessed with Maryland. They love the state so much, yes it’s cool, but the flag is everywhere. I just don’t understand.
- Jayden, the Californian, why people feel comfortable shortening the name to Cali as if they’re close to the state, like they’re friends?
- Jenna says, why people think that everyone in Texas owns a horse, but are surprised when they find out she was in FFA?
- Jayden says how can silk be a nasty spider web and a nice shirt?
- Why leg hair grows the opposite way on the back of your legs
- Reality tv, how is it so good? It’s people leaving over dramatic lives.
- Why do walls sweat? Like condensate when it gets hot. (Jayden)
- How does a 100 degree bath burn you, but your body is already nearly 100 degrees?
- Scabs. Your body just stops the bleeding.
What confuses you? These are just a few of many.
Tell me what you want, what you really really want!