Today I got onto my computer to find a lovely surprise, it was an award from Katie over at Tick Tock, thank you so much Katie! Honestly, she is way to sweet. She commented on one of my posts not long ago and she has been a gem ever since, I geeked out over Harry Potter and she didn’t even think I was too weird, and if she did she was nice about it! One of the things I love about Katie is that I feel like we have a lot in common, or a lot of the same ideas. We’re also both at the same place of unknown in our lives and I think that’s how she found me, or at least that’s what she commented on first. It’s refreshing to talk to someone who understands where I’m coming from too. If you guys don’t know who she is, be sure to go check her out!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I try to fix everyone’s problems but my own, it’s really hard incase you ever tried.
- I get really emotional sometimes, and I’ll just start crying because I’m so happy/sad/excited/tired/anything but other times I just don’t care about anything and I can come across as really mean.
- When people meet me they tend to think I don’t like them, I’m just a standoffish person and it’s my personality. I have to warm up to most people to be comfortable with them.
- I’m obsessed with crafting currently and I’m really annoyed I left my crocheting stuff at home. I’m going to start painting with water colors now because canvases are expensive.
- My favorite pair of underwear are my Spiderman underwear and that’s probably way too much information that no one needs to know, oh well, I over share.
- I love briefcases and I would much rather stare at them on Amazon then do most things, like leave my room.
- I have a new found love for glitter and I want it on everything. My fingernails currently have gold glitter, and my toes silver. It may or may not match I don’t care!
Bloggers I Nominate:
This is always the hardest part for me and I feel like I always nominate the same people or not enough people. In order not offend anyone if you do this please let me know so I can read it! I’m going to nominate as many people as I can I just want to include everyone because it’s just great to be included!
- Kristin from Our Plans Have Changed
- Adi from The Happy Lifeaholic
- Hiba from Trying Novelty
- Maresa from The Lovely
- Lauren from Laurenthenerdable
- Alyssa from From Campus With Love
- Sophie from Sophie Brexx
- Getting Through Anxiety
- Taylor from Pinstripes and Lipgloss
Okay so I’m short five, five more people do this!!
Thanks again to Katie! You’re too sweet!