I don’t know if I ever actually shared this with you guys but I’m an extremely picky eater. This is a serious problem for me all the time, so here’s a list of picky eater problems. Go ahead and make fun of me all you want, but I just don’t like a lot of foods!
- Asking restaurant for plain foods and they don’t understand that I want chicken and bread and that’s it. On the other hand at some places when they mess up you get it for free so that’s cool.
- It’s hard to eat at a friend’s house and polite. It’s hard to say “oh I don’t like that” usually it ends up “I’m not very hungry” and it still feels rude.
- The comments people make at what you do like or how you eat things like “Don’t you want some ketchup on that?” no, no I don’t want to put some nasty tomato paste on my delicious french fries, no thank you.
- The other comments like “Oh my gosh you don’t like mashed potatoes?! That’s so unamerican!” Like sorry I don’t like vomiting and that’s what makes me want to vomit.
- Eating out is a pain in general, if you’ve never been there before and don’t know what you like so now you have take forever to find something semi familiar with a few ingredients you like or something close to something you like so you don’t spend $10 on something you hate.
- It’s hard to eat at the dining hall because there’s nothing I like because they don’t make anything plain.
- Your mom had to plan around dinners so nothing touched so you might have made some of your other siblings picky too (sorry Julia and mom and dad).
Is anyone else a pick eater? My top least favorite foods are mashed potatoes, applesauce, anything with baked fruit in it, smelly foods, and mayo. What are yours? Let me know in the comments.