I really think I’m clever. Anyway I’m still working hard at my paper (this lit one is kicking my butt) and I’m really just excited for tomorrow’s classes to be over with. I’m going to IHOP for dinner tomorrow and I NEED IT! I need real food. I haven’t left campus since Sunday and I need off and I need not dining hall food that has been so bad and I’ve really cut down my personal food supply. BOO! Anyway since I’m working on my paper I thought I would just give you some random facts about me. Aka Random Maryness.
- I’m an extreme introvert
- I hate talking to people
- I get really uncomfortable commenting on people’s posts because I’m afraid of being creepy.
- I hate crowds.
- I’m a really picky eater and I eat weird things. For example I don’t like wet foods or most fruits.
- I haven’t had plain grilled chicken in at least a month.
- I never liked to paint my nails until recently.
- Being creative is essential to my mental health.
- I take walks to release a lot of stress.
- The fact that people I know are going to be getting engaged in the next few years scares me, mostly because I don’t know about weddings and how things like registries work.
- Michael’s and Target are my two favorite places and also two of my happy places and places I go to run away from my problems. I also go to the park near here and walk.
- I like to watch the leaves change and the smell of fall in general.
- I hate the smell of freshly cut grass.
- I love rain and thunderstorms.
- I crave a new adventure all day everyday.
Tell me what you want, what you really really want!