First of all if you have yet to read yesterday’s post, I highly recommend you do so. It was written by one of my best friends, Eric, and it’s great! So I meant to post before I left for church this evening but I didn’t and I’ve hardly been in my room since. My friends and I watched “Catching Fire” tonight and I developed a lot of in depth questions that Molly said I had to wait until the end to ask because I was too distracting, which is very true. So I thought, why not post them for you guys to think about to!
- Why doesn’t she [Mags] talk?
- How are they smart if they don’t go to school?
- How old is Finnick?
- Why do they just all refuse to kill each other?
- How do you become a citizen of the capitol?
- How does Finnick understand Mags?
- What was the shortest reported Hunger Games?
- Is Finnick a lifeguard [because he knows CPR]?
- What about the baby [the fake one]?
- Does she [Katniss] have an endless supply of arrows?
- Why doesn’t anyone in the capitol have to participate in the games?
- What if someone got on the claw with a dead person?
So leave your answers and any other questions you guys have in the comments and don’t forget to check out yesterday’s post!