First and foremost if you have any questions that you have ever wanted to ask me plop them in the comments for the next time I do one of those question posts and I’ll start adding your questions to that!
The end of the year is coming soon and I’ll be recapping my 2014 goals and sharing my 2015 goals (holy cow, 2015?!?) but there are goals that I have like all the time, not just for the new years. Goals that I’ve had for a while and they deserve more than just a year to be completed so they are on a list in my head, I should probably write them down, but they will just got done as they get done, no time limit. I thought since I don’t have them listed anywhere why not do a blog post on them?
- Figure out what I want to do with my life besides travel.
- Graduate college.
- See at least one country on every continent.
- Live in a different country for at least 6 months.
- Make a big decision on an impulse
- Don’t let people take advantage of me (I tend to be a pushover, especially for people I really care about)
- Inspire someone
- Help people around the world
- Make a difference
- Create something amazing
- Remember to relax during stressful times
- Write a book, even if it’s just for me.
- Always be appreciative of what I have.
These are just a few of mine, what are some of yours? I’m always looking to add to my list and I’m sure I have more that I’ll add eventually. Goals are a great way to achieve things and who doesn’t want that?