Today I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Getting Through Anxiety. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! It really makes me feel better about my blog when I start doubting it with my bloggers block and all. However, we must get on with this post!
•Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to his or her blog.
•Select fifteen (15) blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered and/or follow regularly. (Choose blogs you find excellent!)
•Nominate those fifteen (15) bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, including a link to the original VBA site.
•Notify your nominations!
•Finally, don’t forget to tell the person who nominated you seven (7) things about yourself.
- Katie from Blooming Through Dirt
- Loz from Girl In Between
- Tori from Tori’s Stories
- Getting Through Anxiety (you deserve it)
- Logan from Leaves of Logan
- Izzy from Anxious Izzy
- Hiba from Trying Novelty
- Anyone else who wants to this and if you do please tell me because I need to find more bloggers!
Facts about me:
- I find making the bed the most tedious chore of all.
- I’ve actually lived in another country for a whole month and it has flown by.
- I’m on a cleaning spree of everything. I just want to declutter my life.
- I think peanut butter is better in Ireland
- Netflix isn’t working right and they aren’t helping me and it’s very frustrating.
- I want to work for IHOP one day (like for the social media team).
- I dropped my first class ever this week.
Thanks again for the nomination! Again let me know if you decide to do this award to or if you have a blog I should check out or if you know of any blogs I should check out!