A very long time ago I was nominated by Sharon Yvonne for the Sunshine Blogger Award, so thank you very much for nominating me, I’m sorry it’s taken me this long to get to it. I might have done this one before, but I’m going to do it again, because I have a lot of work to do so this is a good and quick post. Also, I leave in two weeks, like two weeks from today I’ll be in a plane on the way home, that’s crazy!
1.) Thank the person/people who nominated you.
Thanks again Sharon! I really appreciate it!
2.) Answer the questions from your nominators.
3.) Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
After the questions!!
- Why did you decide to blog? I’m sure I’ve written about this before, but I just wanted to. I was going to college and I wanted to document my view of it without judgement of social media that family and friends would see, however, I put it on twitter right before Christmas the same year, and on Facebook either right before or right after the New Year.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? I wouldn’t be so anxious. I would be one of those people who took everything with a grain of salt and lived life freely without anxiety because I would spend more time enjoying myself and less time annoyed/frustrated at the world.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be and why? I would make all the terrible people feel love, love so that they don’t want to kill and terrorize the rest of the world. It makes me so sad to see that so many countries and groups are just fighting and fighting, I would change the world to make it stop.
- When did you know that you were meant to do something creative with your life? I’ve always loved crafting, writing, I don’t remember a point where I thought I was meant to do it, I’ve just always felt like I needed to do it.
- Are you still enjoying blogging? Do you still feel passionate about it? I still enjoy it, I would say it’s the only thing that I’m really passionate about. Obviously there are times when I get frustrated or annoyed with it, whether that’s my lack of ideas or WordPress issues or just not being able to do what I want, I still really enjoy and love blogging.
- Have you had to give up anything to nurture your gifts? What was it and why? I’ve given up time with friends, family, and sleep, especially when I was blogging everyday. My time management skills aren’t great so there were times that I passed on going somewhere to blog, or times that I left, or times that I would go out that I would stay up to ridiculous hours of the morning to blog. It was however, worth it. I would say that if I ever were to daily blog again, I would utilize off days and schedule more posts and have work days rather than try to write everyday.
I am actually going to nominate every blogger reading this with the following 11 questions:
- What did you do today?
- Where is the best place you have yet to travel and why?
- What is your favorite type of holiday cookie?
- Do you have a best blogging moment? Why?
- Are you a brand person or do you not care and just grab whatever you see first? This is for anything: toothpaste, makeup, etc.
- What is the best kind of weather in your opinion?
- Do you have a dream career?
- If you could pick one place in the US to live, where would you live?
- If you could pick any place in the world to live, where would you live?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Where is your dream vacation destination?
Please tag me or let me know if you choose to do this! I want to read some new blogs!
Tell me what you want, what you really really want!