My computer is currently resting while it waits for a screw so I’m using my iPad. Therefore, today’s post will be kind of short and simple because I hate typing on my iPad.
- Seeing and spending time with family. This year it is especially important to me because I missed Thanksgiving so I’m really missing everyone.
- Lots of sweets. I like to try all of the cookies and other things that people bring for dessert.
- Everyone is happy on Christmas. Everyone might be cranky leading up to Christmas but I feel like on Christmas everyone is happy.
- Christmas Eve mass is just beautiful and celebratory and I love that it makes me feel festive every year.
- The food. It’s a feast.
- I love all the decorations. It just shows how much people care about the holiday which I think is pretty cool.
- I find that people ar more generous around the holidays and I’m glad that they are helping and caring for more people.
- The youthfulness it brings to people. I love that people have a childlike attitude at Christmas time. It’s like everyone wants to believe in Santa.
- Festive wear. Holiday sweaters, need I say more?
- Love. Everyone loves and shows their love at Christmas time.
What are your favorite parts of the holiday?