My Top Ten Favorite Christmas Treats
Now if I had as much time that I imagined in mind I would have made all of these cookies or had pictures, but no. I’m just putting Pinterest recipes in because again I have bit off more than I can chew it seems. I did not account for jet lag in this equation.
- Hershey Kiss Cookies– A traditional favorite in my house.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies– Typically we wrap the Reese’s with cookie dough too.
- Chocolate M&M Pretzels- Salty and sweet the perfect combination.
- Puppy Chow– Make it. I never have it on Christmas but it would make a great addition to a cookie platter
- Ritz Peanut Butter Chocolate Sandwich Cookies– We’ve had these ever year for as long as I can remember, it’s amazing.
- White Trash– Strange name, but it’s the only thing with white chocolate that I like.
- Sugar Cookies– I couldn’t tell you the last time that I made these but they make me think of Christmas
- Gingerbread Cookies– I love ginger cookies and ginger bread is amazing even though I never have them on Christmas, just something that makes me think of the season.
- Chocolate Dipped Pretzels- Kind of inline with the M&M ones above but they are really good and kind of a tradition in my house
- Ginger Snaps– I have obviously run out of ideas and I need to go to bed so I’m writing ginger snaps because I have an unhealthy obsession and I ate like two packs a week in Dublin.
The ones I didn’t include recipes to are self-explanatory in my opinion, if you disagree, comment and I will give you my own recipe to go by step by step. Also let me know your favorite cookies that way next year I can have ten without cheating!
Tell me what you want, what you really really want!