Every year I make New Year’s resolutions and my original plan was to reflect on my last years resolutions except I did such a good job keeping up to date on it and I lost them, so I thought I would share with you my goals for the new year.
- Blog everyday- I would like to try and really do this as well as have some sort of schedule for the postings.
- Reach 300 followers, this is just a personal goal and if it doesn’t happen it’s totally okay I think it’s something I want to try.
- Make a really good friend at school, someone to hang out with and get meals with on a regular basis.
- Get a new job, and this doesn’t mean quit my current job because it’s a good safety net but I really need a new job to make more money.
- A more positive outlook on life- I really need to stop being so negative and hating everything, and I want to try to be more optimistic
- Go to a party for more than 30 minutes. This is something that I just need to do for myself, I don’t need to drink or do drugs or whatever people do at parties but I need to experience college better.
- Try to overcome my anxiety. I just want to figure out and calm down so it’s not so bad because it hinders me from doing things that I really want to do and that needs to stop.
- Stop cracking my knuckles- pretty self explanatory.
- To be passionate about something- I feel like a lot of things, but I don’t feel like I’m really passionate about anything and I really really want to be.
- 300 YouTube subscriber, which I’m seeing as kind of unrealistic right now but it’s something that I would like to hopefully achieve this year.
- I would like to better recognize those who actually care about me compared to those who only want things from me.
- I want to remember to tell those I appreciate how much they mean to me.
- I need to keep in mind that I am really lucky especially when things are bad.
- I would love to learn something new, so suggestions please! I need a cool new hobby!
- Joe Sugg. Look him up, I’m in love with him. Tell him to love me.
So share with me your goals! Hope you enjoyed!
Happy (almost) New Year!