I made this collage and it ended up very small. The little font says that I couldn’t find pictures of everything and everyone I’m thankful for so just because you aren’t pictured doesn’t mean I don’t love and care for you so much. Just a clarification so no one thinks that I don’t love them because I do.
A traditional normal person would list everything they’re thankful for on actual Thanksgiving but I have other plans for tomorrow so I’m listing what I’m thankful for tonight. I’m not normal nor traditional so enjoy the list of things I’m thankful for early.
- My Hood friends. Last year I struggled a lot with friends and people who didn’t seem to really care about me or anything and now I feel like I’m finally comfortable with the people I’ve chosen to surround myself with. So shout out to all of you, you know who you are. I’m really thankful for all you, so much.
- My family. This is so cheesy and I feel like I don’t need to say much but I couldn’t ask for a more supportive group of people. Anytime I’m going through anything I’m sure to get a Facebook message, comment, or phone call.
- All of my other friends. There are great people in my life and I couldn’t ask for better. The past year has really taught me that there are people who will be there for you and people who won’t, a tough but important lesson.
- My blogger friends. Over a year ago I never thought I would ever be able just to click with someone online, but I have and I’m so grateful to all of them. There are people out there that just get you without knowing you and that’s amazing to me and if it wasn’t for this I never would have learned that. Again, you know who you are and just thank you for reaching out to me.
- The fact that I get to go to college. There are so many people in the world who are not nearly as privileged as myself who would never get such opportunities so even when it’s hard I need to be thankful that this is a possibility.
- My blog. I’m just thankful that I have a place to write everything that I think in a seemingly judge free zone.
- All the opportunities I’m given. Things come up in my life on a daily basis and I’m just glad for every single one.
- IHOP, the greatest restaurant on the whole planet. Pancakes and coffee what could be better?
- Target, a great store. The greatest store.
- My life. There is nothing better than life and I’m just happy where I am in mine currently. Everything is good.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?