I use Netflix way too much. I’m obsessed with it and it’s a problem, but I thought, why not make use of my problem and give a huge list of recommendations but only for television shows today, I’ll do movies another time.
- “The Office” -funny and lighthearted, for a person with a dryer sense of humor but can be appreciated by most in my opinion. Also Jim
- “Parks and Recreation” –Leslie Knope and Chris Pratt and jokes so funny you laugh out loud with headphones in. It’s absolutely fantastic.
- “Grey’s Anatomy” -Just if you need a good cry for about 10 seasons just watch this. Also McDreamy.
- “The Carrie Diaries” -This is the prequel to “Sex in the City” which I’ve never seen but this show is very insightful into a teenager’s life. There are some very good quotable things in this show.
- “Psych” -hilarious crime show, Criminal Minds without the scariness
- “Criminal Minds” -Because who doesn’t love a good murder and being terrified to sleep in their dorm room alone?
- “Gossip Girl” -Sadly I predicted the ending from the first episode but most people don’t so I guess go for it. I really liked the drama, however I don’t like drama so I would get annoyed and take breaks
- “Private Practice” -A spin off of Grey’s Anatomy with more drama, it’s great
- “The Foster’s” -Seems slightly insestuial but they’re only foster siblings so it’s okay, promotes good family values otherwise
- “How I Met Your Mother” -Just a funny show, you really can’t go wrong with it
These are my top ten Netflix suggestions for TV shows, what are yours? I’m always looking for new ones!