A seemingly cute and innocent toy, Furbys have been around since at least the time I was about 4 or 5. That Christmas I really wanted, so I believe it was Santa who delivered. The cute toy turned into a nightmare. I remember being fairly afraid of the toy for quite sometime, leaving it at my cousins house in his closet for a while, and then at some point I got it back and it lived in my closet for a long while. By now you may be wondering why on earth this makes such a great Christmas present if it’s so terrifying? Well let me tell you it’s perfect.
- Have an enemy? They get a furby.
- Have a best friend that you’re annoyed at? They get a furby.
- Your sister took all of your clothes while you were away at college? She gets a ferby.
- Your mom said something she wasn’t supposed to? She gets a furby.
- Your dad forgot your birthday? He gets a furby.
- Your brother ruined your favorite sweater? He gets a furby.
- A child you want to scare? They get a furby.
- A baby who might be entertained? They get a furby.
- EVERYONE GETS A FURBY.
Happy Holidays everyone! Go buy some furbies.