The year is winding down as is the semester so I’m sure by now a lot of you are home or leaving soon, I still have until Thursday maybe Friday depending on if my package gets here in time or not. So I also wrote this first sentence way before 1 am when I finishing this post and I no longer remember where I was going with this soo this is now really awkward since I have nothing to say. Jk I have it now.
For some reason I’m not looking forward to going home like I used to. I used to get really excited every time I went home and I think that’s because I used to be uncomfortable here but now I’m not. Sometime I would say more comfortable, not that I don’t miss my family, but because it’s routine. Everyday I wake up and essentially do the same thing and see the same people every day or every other day.
Anyway, there are some things that I am really looking forward to when I go home:
- Seeing my sisters and my parents
- Seeing my extended families
- Painting pottery at a reasonable price
- Possibly going to Candy Cane Lane
- Celebrating Christmas
- Maybe relaxing with a book that I get to read for fun
- Homemade food that I don’t have to guess whether or not it’s real
- A comfortable bed (or couch depending on where I sleep)
- Decorating the Christmas tree
- Not being stressed about school (jk I have study abroad apps ha)
That’s about it. What are you guys looking forward to? Also, how are finals going?