The yearly post. This is quite possibly the only yearly blog post that I have routinely written. As I wrote in a post earlier this week, I am beyond ready for the new year, and here are the many (that I will hopefully keep) goals for 2017. As I point out every year (I think), I make goals rather than resolutions because I don’t want to make myself change but rather just make goals to achieve, if that makes any sense. This year a lot revolve around my blog because other than Donald it was probably my biggest disappointment of 2016.
- Blog at LEAST three times a week.
- Go self-hosted, break out of .wordpress (eek!!)
- Get my first real adult job doing something I love.
- Move out of my parent’s house.
- Travel somewhere cool.
- Grow in my relationships with God and Jesus.
- Learn something new
- Eat better– i.e. eventually no more dairy or soy, the crux of all of my stomach issues
- Find a therapist wherever I end up post-graduation to continue positively growing with my mental health.
- Be creative all the time, in thinking, in daily life, constantly expanding my mind in creativity.
What are your goals for the new year?’