So this is the post I was really excited about, Alyssa, who writes From Campus with Love, nominated me for this, what a sweetie! Thank you!
Okay so the rules and stuff I’m just copying and pasting from her post which you can find here.
The Liebster Award is an award given to new bloggers as a way to recognize them and to discover other new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post
8. Inform the blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
1. What one word best describes you? Awkward
2. Why did you start blogging? It was something I had wanted to do for years, like an online diary, but I didn’t follow through at all until I watched a video on to do what you want and take a challenge. It just took a blog (or four) until one stuck.
3. Who is your blogging inspiration? Louise aka Sprinkle of Glitter, but you probably already knew that.
4. Cats or dogs? Dogs.
5. Favorite memory of 2014 so far? Traveling all the way to Boston by myself! And then obviously meeting up with Lindsay.
6. What’s your dream job? Traveling around the world writing and volunteering.
7. What is your favorite way to spend your leisure time? Browsing the internet trying to find new blogs or just scrolling tumblr.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why? A secret place to hid from the earth, read fifty books and return to civilization.
9. Who is your celeb crush? Zac Efron.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I have big ambitions, and I’m convinced that I will make it all happen. I like that I’m hopeful.
11. Do you have any special talents? I’m really good at foaming milk.
- I go through a lot of phases where I get really excited about something and then I stop being excited about it.
- I can’t eat past 11 without feeling really sick.
- I wanted to name my first younger sister Hook.
- I have friends that I hug every time I see them whether it’s been a day or four months and I have other friends who I never ever hug.
- I like sitting in the dark, so I would hardly ever turn the lights on in my room at school.
- The only time I don’t like shopping is when I actually need something and for shoes.
- I don’t like even numbers.
- I really, really want a new job.
- I love reading, so much.
- If I like a shirt and it’s two sizes too big I’ll buy it anyway, oversized is always cool too.
- I paint my nails but chip off the polish within three days.
Nominations: First of all I’m sorry if I got the names of the blog wrong, I went with the name of the headers.
Cynthia on Selective Participation
Logan on Leaves of Logan
Kaela on Exordium
Jona on Jona
The questions I want them to answer are:
1. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
2. What is your favorite object in the whole world?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. If you had to pick a famous person to be stuck with on a desert island who would you pick?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. What is your biggest dream/aspiration?
7. What is your best memory?
8. What’s something you really want to do but you’re afraid of doing?
9. What’s one blog you always look forward to reading and why?
10. What’s the best thing about blogging for you?
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Okay so that’s it! Thanks for reading and thank you Alyssa for nominating me!