I currently work in the foodservice industry. Trust me it’s not a pleasant job. Today I’m going to give you a list of advice that drives fast food employees mad!
- Regular is not a size. If you want the size on the menu read the menu to find out what size that is.
- If you do not know what you want do not get in line, especially when there’s a lot of people around.
- Don’t get in line if you left your money in the car.
- Do not change your mind five times, especially back between two things.
- Don’t ask a million questions about something.
- The person in the front did not make your food, do not blame them when it’s wrong or taking too long
- Don’t ask for a Whopper at McDonalds and don’t ask for a Big Mac at Burger King, chances are I don’t know the comparisons and I’m just going to say sorry we don’t have that.
- Don’t call the poor person taking your order babe/cutie/or anything like that, especially if you look like a creepy old man.
Okay sorry I have to be up early tomorrow to take care of some stuff for my internship, so that’s it for today. I think I’m going to do some hair stuff tomorrow (MAYBE) so maybe you can look forward to that. Or you can look forward to just a nice post. Thanks for reading guys!