I checked my email and saw this little comment from Hiba telling me she nominated and it brought a few tears to my eyes. I don’t see myself as inspiring, but the fact that she does just makes me smile a lot. So thank you to Hiba. Honestly guys if you don’t already you should go follow her blog Trying Novelty here because she’s amazing. I interviewed her via email a few weeks ago (if you’re interested you can read it here) and since then we’ve been emailing back and forth and she’s so sweet and smart. She’s really insightful and she always makes me smile in her little emails. She’s great and if you like me, you’ll love her!
To participate, you must…
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So I already thanked Hiba, but thanks again, much appreciated!
Okay, onto seven facts about myself… Which is actually really hard because I basically share everything already so I’ll give it a stab anyway.
1. I’m super nosey and I love reading about people’s lives. That’s why I love WordPress.
2. A blood vessel popped in my ear yesterday so it looks really gross right now.
3. I use corny phrases in real life that no one knows and my friends usually have no idea what I mean.
4. I really really like the idea of the beach, but in actuality I hate the sand.
5. I didn’t fit into a specific group in high school, I fell into a lot and I had friends in a lot. This had its perks but negatives as well.
6. When you get me to really laugh, it’s very loud and obnoxious.
7. I cannot stand when my clothes go crooked or get wet. I have to change if they get wait and I have to straighten them no matter what.
To be honest I don’t really follow that many blogs (if you want me to follow you just let me know) so I am failing to nominate 15. So, I am nominating the following people:
If you would like to do this as well, go right ahead, let me know too so I can read it!
Okay so that’s today’s post. I’m still interested in interviewing someone so if you have spare time so let me know if you’re interested.